Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Valentine's Day Haul

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! 



 
Disclaimer:
 My apologies for the missing pictures. My pictures were accidentally deleted off my blog. Please Refer to my Instagram account miss_pilar to view the pictures (or some of the pictures) that were deleted.  
 
 


 

I hope everyone is enjoying Valentine's Day :) To celebrate Valentine's Day, Of course I had to treat myself to a Victoria's Secret and MAC haul.  



Viva Glam Miley (Amplified)

 

I promised myself I wouldn't purchase anymore pink lipstick, but sadly I was lying to myself lol

 
Such a gorgeous pink shade! 


PINK Tote Bag

 

I purchased this with my rewards card and I only paid  $7.77 A very good deal! I have the undies and bras in the bag lol

Fashion Show Large Cosmetic Bag

 

This was such steal for this cosmetic bag! It was on clearance for $7.99

VS Stripe Travel Tote Roll

 

This was another clearance item for 10.99. I love this cosmetic roll case!

 

Inside the travel roll

 

The roll can detach from the case

 

Travel roll


Thanks for stopping by my blog! 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar