Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekly Clean-Up

 











-  So Opening Day in MLB happened and I sponsored a mini contest.  John Sharp won and has a PWE coming his way once I make it down to the post office.

http://johnsbigleaguebaseballblog.blogspot.com

-  Kerry from Cards on Cards sent me some free football cards:












http://cardsoncards.blogspot.com


-  I bought a couple singles from my dealer.  One was more expensive than the other:


-  Matt from Diamond Jesters sponsored a blog bat-around on April Fool's Day.  I did not participate because I was doing my own AFD post on the passing of the fictitious Max Keller. 

http://diamond-jesters.blogspot.com/2021/04/scavenger-hunt-where-they-were.html

-  Not thrilled about the 17th NFL game.  

-  I got a couple shipments from online dealers that I'll talk about in future posts. 

-  Found a free Scrabble site.  Something to do while I'm watching cable news and Murder, She Wrote re-runs.       

-   Jesus getting all this attention for coming back even though Lazarus did it first.  #SMH   


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar